View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 08:24 PM
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Tax Questions Forum

I am a CasinoBlasters affiliate. CasinoBlasters is an online casino gambling company based in Canada. I am a resident of the United States of America. I get paid 50% of the profits when a player that I refer loses money. Do I have to report any of my earnings to the IRS since 1. I am a US citizen and CasinoBlasters is a Canadian company or 2. The nature of the business is online gambling. Would either of these be reason enough not to have to report my earnings to the IRS?

Thanks much,
Reply With Quote