View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 10:36 PM

Default Re: UltimateBet Thanksgiving Reload

[ QUOTE ]
First, that text is from the First Time Deposit Bonus page and it does not appear on the Reload Bonus page.

[/ QUOTE ]

It most certainly does appear on the bonus page.

[ QUOTE ]
Second, its an impossible situation. The bonus dollars don't go into your cash account so you can't withdraw them right away "without significant amount of play". You need a "significant amount of play" in order to earn them and move them from your bonus account to your cash account.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you don't understand. I am not trying to cash out bonus dollars. I make a deposit to build up the total bonus dollars in my account and then cash out the amount of my original deposit. I build my bonus dollars in hoes they revert back to the old way points were calculated. I have no intentions of playing there under current conditions.

[ QUOTE ]
And third, it still doesn't address the issue they are telling me is the key point here which is that I withdrew from my account BEFORE the reload was even announced.

[/ QUOTE ]

My post had nothing to do with your problem. I responded to your original post with the intent of passing on some details that appear in the fine print to those people who try to do what I normally do. I wont even bother with this one.