View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 12:29 PM

Default Re: Live some more

>>I responded by pointing out that your whole post (which you placed as a response to mine) is full of platitudes. <<

You keep asserting this, and yet you have not provided a single specific example. Of course, you are pointedly refusing to provide a specific example because your contention is not supportable. I am enjoying watching you wriggle and squirm in a desperate attempt to avoid this issue - so simply, if you are indeed something more than a mere troll, provide specifics. Put up or shut up.

>>I took it to imply that I am an anti-semite. <<

I asserted no such thing in this thread. Again, if you can refute this, provide an example of where called you an anti-semite. It seems that I struck a very raw and tender nerve of yours here. Again, put up or shut up.

>> It was not me who brought Israel into the forefront of this thread, which is about the Holocaust.<<

You directed a pointed remark toward me, in which you claimed my abhorrence of the crimes committed by the Nazis and their collaborators was related to my supposed support of Israel. Please point out a single instance in this thread in which I related the holocaust to israel. Put up or shut up.

Of course, I don't really believe that you will address the substance of these issues and provide examples to back up your assertions. I have pointed out how the claims and assumptions you have made about my remarks in this thread are unreasonable, irrational, and unsubstantiated.

You won't provide specifics, because you can't support your arguments and claims with facts. All you can do is obfuscated, divert, and duck the facts.

The real question is - are you interested in genuine discussion, or are you nothing more than a troll? I would say 'put up or shut up' again, but I know trolls will neither shut up, or provide specific examples and facts to back up their arguments.