View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 12:08 PM

Default Re: WSOP has become a joke.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

No i know there is a place for that. I wasn't talking about the Dannenman hand I just happened to use the same hand. I know what you mean. When Tiffany was in deep thought I was thinking "she has got to be kidding me!" At best she had to KNOW she was a 45/55 dog! At best!! When I was on Cardplayer.com back in July I was thinking, "Wow this lady must be an incredible player"...

[/ QUOTE ]

Williamson's plays were a joke. The only explanation is that with such a huge number of donks in the tourney just based on sheer statistical probability one would get through to this point. It is frustrating though to see such an obviously unskilled player get to where most of us only dream to get.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hate to keep bashing her but I was reading back in the day that Chris Ferguson was Heads UP ( i know she wasn't heads up but for all intents and purposes she was heads up in the hand ) with TJ Cloutier he kept going all in pretty much every hand to take away TJ Cloutiers skill advantage, thinking on the terms of "Any person can win a single hand so I might as well keep going all in instead of getting outplayed". I was thinking maybe she was doing that, but I honestly don't think she was smart enough to think that way> I honestly think her thinking was that she thought she had the best hand.