View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004, 01:22 PM

Default Re: Did I just get scared here and play this weakly?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would raise the flop. If he 3-bets, call. Its checked to you on the turn - I would bet. If villain c/r then call down.

However, catching the boat on the river I would be raising it. He could be raising with a T, [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]draw; pocket pair 8s, 7s etc. Yes, he could have the 9 or the A but isn't that seeing monsters under your bed? You have second boat 3-way I would be getting some bets in there. But then again, that's just me. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like your response better then mine thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem. I hope it made sense! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
If he check-raises, I would fold. If he calls your flop raise and still bets into you on the turn....well I am not sure what I would do but I think most times you are behind and can fold.

[/ QUOTE ] I graduated from .25/.50 at PS to .50/1 at PP. PS usually is tighter but without reads I'm not going to fear monsters. If villain 3-bets the river, I might slow down. But I would have to say I'm not laying down my KK at any point on this hand - (not in micros anyway)

I'm still thinking he had poket pair 6s-8s, Js, JdQd, or a T. By the river, I think you can only lose to the remaining 9, Ax, & AA.