View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 12:38 PM

Default Want to get back into the game...suggestions

Hi, i have been reading through the forums for the past couple months and have decided to get back into playing online. I consider myself a decent player (not great and not bad) but seem go on downswings and then get taken out by poor play due to tilt. I realize this is a terrible flaw and have a hard time handling bad beats and get frustrated and cash out. Anyways, after a long break and a lot of reading and thinking i want to get back into playing poker. I think i was trying too hard and trying to make a lot out of a relativley small BR ($400). So what i want to do now is start out with about 400 or so dollars and multi-table (4 tables max). But what i need opinions is on this: considering all the info above, i want to turn a profit of approx. 200-250 a week (nothing more, and if less than that then fine). This is what im looking for, i know i can do it and im not looking to profit big time money - what do you suggest i do to start? what limits?...i plan to play no more than 3 hours per day as this is just for a hobby, but id like to make it somewhat profitable (so i want to start small). Thanks in advance