View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 07:35 AM

Default Re: So what poker software would you like to see?

Ok i conclude i don't have the time to create this rather basic program, so i'm handing the idea over to anyone who wants to take it up.

Problem: When playing 11/3%PFR's you often unsure what hands the 3% consists of.

Solution: Querying the PT database you can establish all the hands opponent has raised with, Limped with, aswell as if he's position aware.

Program functions:
-Query Database for all hands Limped/Raised & Positions.
-Compact information into textfile/Database for efficent results finding.
-Display information in a panel: "PFR: AA-KK/AKs,
Limp: Ax's, 22-QQ, A+(K-T)o"
-Read previous hand history to establish player position, highlighting the most likly hands raised in the players position IF HE IS AWARE(This can be found by a few functions to analyse if he raises more hands in MP3>BTN as opposoed to EP1>Mp2.

Its a players HUD as opposed to a bot, As i think its strongly advised to keep away from any bot like functions.

Anyhow feel free to take this project on, i think PA could easily support this feature but wheter he has time for it or not... I don't know.

I think numbers(PA/GT) Help, But havign the information presented in text form is 10x better.

If you do take this on, drop me a PM for additional ideas etc. You can have a "Thanks to:" on the about form also [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]