View Single Post
Old 08-28-2003, 12:23 PM

Default Re: PokerSchool Online

Do a search of the archives...I joined a few months ago and wrote a review (I think it was called "my mini-review of Poker School Online...or something close to that), a few others responded to my review and we had a pretty good discussion going.

I've sorta changed my opinion from my original review. I would say it's a good thing if you're new to the game and want to improve your skills. The primary focus is tournament play, but I hear they are doing their best to improve the ring game area as well. They also have a forum where you can "ask the expert" questions. All in all, it wasn't what I was looking for, but when I joined they had a two week "money back" trial and gave me a full refund when I decided I didn't like it. If that's still running you really can't lose to take a shot and see if you like it.

Hope this helps,
jHE

EDIT: It's for play money only, but if you are ranked as one of the top players you earn "sponsorship points" which can be exchanged for buy-ins into real money tournaments (live only I believe).