View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 07:23 AM

Default Re: PFKAOK at 45k Final Table

Congrats on the finish, now a few comments.

I don't see the importance of you just guarenteeing yourself $1500 more dollars in case you do finish second. Im not sure of your exact chip count and chip lead, it wasn't monumental chip lead but decent none the less. Of course one double up and hes on top. My thought is that you should work out a chip deal in this situation that guarentees that you take more money. And why not do a chip count chop here?

Also, I don't like how at stars the rail can influence deal making. I heard people telling Pfaok that he should not do a chip count, and that he is X times better than this guy and that he is X times the favorite. Let these guys work out something between themselves. Pfaoak suggest 10.5K for himself and the rail jumped on his ass. Im not sure if that fair or not, but this deal did cost him about $1500. At partypoker when you all agree to deal, it takes you to a chat page and only the players can chat. I think this is ideal.

Disclaimer is of course I suck at art and strategy of dealmaking. but my main gripe is that rail should not interfere.