View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 02:11 PM

Default Re: My trip to the \"upscale\" barber

[/ QUOTE ]You are scum. I used to be a bartender, so I know more about tipping than you. You should always tip a stylist at least 50% and more if they actually do a good job and don't rush. Anyone who tips less than this is a prick and deserves to die. Again, don't question this because I used to work in the service industry and know my [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

50%?? I have nevered tiped more than $2.00 for a haircut... i don't care if it was a $6.00 one or a $30.00 one. they are cutting my hair, where is the service that qualifies them for a 50% tip? So my $13.00 haircut deserves a $6.50 tip?? No thanks. $2 - take with a smile or don't. its up to you. Your a bartender? you think i tip them 50%? no... usually either 1$ per drink or the change, depending on how drunk i am. I hate service workers that feel i owe them anything.

from www.tipping.org
"Barbershop hair cutter 15% of the cost, generally a minimum of $1. If you do not get your hair cut often, then $5 is suggested owner none person who shampoos or washes hair $1 to $2"

So for my 13.00 hair cut i am right on with $2.00 so [censored] you! and get me anouther drink bitch!