View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 09:24 AM

Default Re: Does Sklansky forgive?

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />

That thread is a joke built on your hypothetical. I love how you pull it out every now and again and use it as asome sort of evidence that "Sklansky thinks he's smarter than Newton" (adding your little smirking emoticon each time, too).

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe that is the first time I have personally linked that thread, if not it is definately the first time I have used Mr. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] and it together. (though I cannot recall ever linking to it before, honestly)

All that link says is that Sklansky has 350 years of other people's research and thinking to reflect on that Newton didn't have in the 1600s.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, in that hypothetical Newton would have been up to speed with the progress of science and still maintained he was a Christian in this present day despite that.

Stop using that thread to attempt to discredit DS, it is getting pathetic and only discredits yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

First time I've linked it I believe. (could be wrong, the memory does get worse as the years go by)

Besides David has highlighted the folly of other users many a time, (taxg007 et al) and not akin to my 'joke' above. David is a big boy, and while I'd wager he appreciates your discipleship, I'm sure he doesn't need a guard dog. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]