View Single Post
Old 01-07-2004, 06:28 PM

Default Results

Hand 1
My flush was good, opponent had Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Lost Wages, I don't think you read this right. I'm not gonna win this without improving surely. But I agree I should have bet the turn

Hand 2
Again I was good when my oppenent turned over J
[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

LW and el grande. I think your both correct. I played this fairly horribly.

Hand 3
Lost, opponent had A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

EL and LW: I think your right about 3 betting the river, with a K and Q now on the board I'm not so worried about my kicker as theres been no strength shown pre or post flop, but I'm still fairly sure I'm chopping. Incidently (and I should have mentioned this, sorry), the guy who won had posted pre-flop (just joined game)

LW: I disagree about leaving bets on the table postflop. With 3 others seeing the flop in a LL game, I'm not very happy with my kicker

Hand 4
Lost opponent had K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

LW: Yes I think your right

Hand 5
Lost opponent had J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

EG & LW: Yes I shoulda raised. Just unfortuante I guess. I couldnt put him on JJ cos of the cold call pre-flop (surely he should have raised), and his actions on the turn didnt suggest AK so I thought/hoped he had a smaller set. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Thanks for the reply guys