View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 11:38 AM

Location: seattle!!!__ too sunny to be in a cardroom....ahhh, one more hand
Default Dealer gets written up...

for not controlling their game.

Apparetly a player sat berating one of the dealers. The dealer just ignored it and kept the game moving as it really wasn't anything new from this player. This player also does it to a variety of dealers, not just the one in question. One of the players(who played in the room about a whole month) asked why they'd take that treatment. Dealer just kind of shrugged it off as they were still keeping the game moving and doing their job. Knowing the dealer, they would've said something had the abuse been aimed at a player instead of themselves.

The player asking the question goes to the floor and reports the dealer for not running his game right. Dealer gets written up. Wtf?

What a friggin' [censored]. Why not file a complaint about the abusive player? Why not back the dealer? I couldn't believe it when I heard about it. I was like, 'well Mr. dealer, since someone is kicking you down, I'll help them kick a little more. Should some blood start spurting, I've got some salt for that...' They got a kick out of that. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I told the dealer I'd put in a glowing report if it'd counteract the complaint.

The abusive players has since been banned indefinitely after a couple more incidents. This banning was long overdue.

b