View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 07:18 AM

Default Re: *TT* rates OOT\'s fashion sense

[ QUOTE ]
More questions for TT, while I'm at it:

1. How do you feel about the Bachrach shoes with a tux? I'm already going through the miserable experience of renting a tux for a wedding and absolutely abhor the thought of wearing disgusting patent leather shoes. You think those ok for black tie? And no, I'm not gonna buy a tux right now, either.

2. With casual clothes (jeans and khakis) I almost exclusively wear brown Nocona bullhide cowboy boots. Occasionally I'll wear Asics similar to these, except in grey.

Regardless of your commentary, I'll continue to wear boots; having said that, I'm interested in fashion-guy's opinion about them. PS: I live in Dallas.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am clueless in the tux department, other than I know you should never rent if you can avoid it. Take a quick flight to NYC just to shop at Century 21, you can buy a stylish tux for under $400... they always have closeouts there for more than 75% off retail. Same goes for the shoes, sorry [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I have failed you.

Boots - those can be fun at times, but you will kill your feet in the long run.

Skips - I like the Asics, actually I'm rather surprised I do. Of course as with all fashion the answer is "depends", but solo its cool.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]