Thread: 'Bury 6-12 hand
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2005, 12:25 PM

Default \'Bury 6-12 hand

Had this hand come up this weekend.

I'd been playing a couple of hours, and can only assume that the table saw me as tight. Villian 1, was loose, but decent. Villian 2, was loose, and passive.

Villian 1 raises UTG, couple of folds to me, I re-raise with JJ, fold, Villian 2 cold calls on the button, both blinds fold, V1 re-raises, I cap, V2 cold calls again, V1 calls.

Flop comes 987 rainbow. V1 leads out, but doesn't look very happy about. I raise, trying to knock out V2 and/or steal it from V1. V2 re-raises (uh oh). V1 curses, but calls, as do I.

Turn comes a beautiful T. V1 checks, I check, with the intention of checkrasing. V2 checks behind.

River brings another T. V1 bets out, I call, hoping to keep V2 in the pot. V2 raises. V1 calls, and I ponder. I figure V1 for KK or AA, V2, I'm not sure, but can't put him on a boat. I figure he has a jack too, and we're going to split it.

I raise. V2 calls, and V1 really freaks out. He's talking to himself, trying to figure out what I'd smooth call, then reraise with. He ends up calling.

V1 shows AA, I show my straight, and V2 shows 77 for the boat.

Comments?