Thread: 2 questions
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2005, 10:43 AM

Default 2 questions

I've just learned and been playing Low-limit hold'em for two months now, have read half of TOP and all of SSHE by Ed miller). In a month's time I went from $50 to $550 to $0 on PP ($1/2 beginners area..I now know I shouldn't have played that lvl with my BR). Got a bad run of cards at end..but obviously being a noob had to be the overriding factor. I was thinking of sticking with the Poker Academy software and books for the next few months till I get better so I can have a better chance of winning. Does this sound like a bad strategy? Also, I like reading hand examples and wish to post some for question in the near future. I think it would be nice if there was a forum just for hand examples but that is just my oppinion. Is there a good site or book that is loaded with hand examples? I might post a few questions here, but when/if I get good at poker..I promise to post a lot of answers to help out. So that is my two questions, I'm open to any suggestions also...thanks in advance for any answers/suggestions.