View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 02:15 AM

Default Re: Uber aggressive player/ what to do?

If you get them HU and hold a decent PP make them pay for the (TWO words) priviledge! Otherwise I generally will not be sucked into their loose agressive play.

What table position does this player assume? What do you know about this player from the past? What are his winnings / loses during the game? What has he shown down during prior hands? Will others in the ring take the action to showdown? What position are you in? All are things to consider prior to making a move unless of course you do in fact think you have the high PP and all of this is occuring pre-flop.

Against a loose agressive (notice i did not assume Uber) I know they, may have something, have at least a drawing hand of some sort (duh), and know they can knock out many tights, but not allways all, trying to get HU.

It can be a crap shot but you'll get a better crap if you hold the nuts.

So how do you win against these guys if you don't hold the nuts? Simple... Muck it and wait till u do. If they are that agressive and can stay in the game you will certainly get your blinds back. If they bust out and leave then keep playing poker and sooner or later you will get a shot at another one or two.

Monty