UTG ($1300)
UTG+1 ($2000)
UTG+2 ($3000)
Hero ($3100)
MP2 ($1400)
MP3 ($2800)
CO ($2000)
Button ($2000)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
UTG calls $20, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Hero calls $20, <font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, SB completes, BB checks.

Preflop seems marginal but I decided to limp in since there was an UTG caller I felt I had a little bit of protection from a steal raise.

Flop: ($80) T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $60</font>, SB calls $60, BB folds, UTG folds.
<font color="black"> </font>
Seems standard

Turn: ($200) 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $150</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises to $300</font>, Hero raises to $600

This is where the hand got interesting for me. I considered checking the turn, but I had no reason to think I didn't have the best hand, and although my hand was likely ahead, it was certainly vulnerable to a lot of possible 2nd best hands drawing out on it.

(As I considered this was a possiblity), I did get checkraised on the turn, but only to the minimum. I actually thought to myself before I bet, I feel like I'm about to get checkraised here. I didn't have much of a read on the villain in the hand although my feel at the time was that he was a little on the fishy side. I had only been playing at the table shortly, so that was all I had for a read (not much to go on).

Thoughts on the turn or in general about the hand?

*I see checking the turn as a viable line
* AFter I bet the turn, folding to or just calling the minraise as another decent option. I might have a big river decision to make if I called the miniraise.
*I'm curious about thoughts on the line I took and other ideas of how to play this one.

Thanks for your help.