View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 07:26 AM

Default Re: need quick hangover advice

On the way back from my final (finished first out of 90 people despite the pounding headache I had the entire time, what a joke) I grabbed a gatorade and chugged it when I got home...didn't help too much. We went to a Mexican restaurant for dinner, and I got a burrito and was kinda slowly pecking at it. I started really not feeling well, so I went to the bathroom and puked a few times (and I had only barely started drinking my margarita) - it wasn't a oh-snap-sprint-to-the-bathroom moment or anything, I just felt like I needed to throw up so I did it. I did start feeling a lot better after this, but still was eating my food pretty slowly, and just feeling really weird in general (i.e. kinda felt light-headed, but couldn't tell if I was hungry or not). I decided I felt too [censored] to go out and went home for the night after dinner. So, I'm going out to the bars tomorrow night/tonight (Dec. 8) instead, and we'll pretend that's my birthday. Will bartenders still give me free drinks if I tell them I didn't go out last night cause I was too sick?

In the same situation again, I think I would have puked a long time ago. I did start to feel better after I did that, but I think it was too late for me to recover enough to feel alright.