View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 07:31 PM

Default Re: Getting thrown out of a Vegas poker room

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So, two things.

1.) You got over self esteem problems at 10, but couldn't get past the name-calling that 6 year olds do?

2.) Because insults don't bother YOU, EVERYONE should be able to take them in stride, too?

You're a cocky, inconsiderate jackass, and you don't even know it. It's ridiculous that you think your behavior was okay. What do you gain out of insulting the guy? You probably aren't very good at poker, so the things you could gain (chips) are wasted.

Please, continue with your life, but let everyone else live theirs without berating them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go back and re-read. I'm not the name-caller. Nor am I defending the name caller. He's a drunken jackass. What I'm saying is that I can't believe this many people worry so much about such petty crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

But to a complete stranger? C'mon, it's weak tight at best.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually if you're going to insist on making lame poker analogies please try to get them right. It's gotta be LAG as hell.

This thread is so not going the way I had hoped but the sheer number of posters who think I should be physically harmed for calling someone old man winter is hilarious.

Oh and I definitely need my level changed to drunken jackass but location will do for now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, but I find insulting the old player at a table (compared to the younger ones) pretty weak. And I am fairly certain if anyone else at the table would have spoken up to you in the way you spoke to them, you'd be scared like a little girl. Therefore: you + insulting old man = weak; you + backing off when confronted = tight

You are pathetic regardless, due to your ability to pick on old men.