Thread: K9s and KT
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2005, 07:18 PM

Default Re: K9s and KT

*grunch*
Since there's no raise PF on either of these. Does anyone see a 3-bet on both flops?
limp K9s UTG+1? (granted it's in SSH for loose games, but since you profess yourself that your postflop play isn't great I'd say avoid it. I do but I'm tighter then most and I know that my postflop is not great and decisions like these hands are a mess to me so I avoid them.)
The fold on hand 1 seems weak/tight to me. Your kicker's not great but it's not terrible either. Unless the board gets uglier I'd call the turn (it acctually gives you 6 outs to a split with KJ, KT)
Hand 2 was better cause you called down. I don't think he has the flush unless he started with A6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] or maybe suited lows that gave him some form of straight draw on that flop. And the second K makes it less likely he has one. If he does there's at least as many that you beat as those that beat you (esspescially since there was no raise PF AK, KQ, and I think even KJ are less likely). I still don't know that I raise this river but I could see an argument for either way.