View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 09:46 PM

Default Phil Hellmuth and his internetshop are not to be trusted.

Hi guys. Let me tell you a sad story.

I ordered 2 DVDs with Phil Hellmuth from a webshop in Sweden, where I live. They came and I enjoyed them. In the DVDs Phil advertised the webshop www.mastersofpoker.com and I went there just for fun.

I saw a DVD that was not available in Sweden. OK, this was fun, I ordered it.

Being new to poker I felt that I had to stuff my head with some info, I have read 4 books and seen 3 DVDs about Texas Holdem.

OK, back to story.

I was eager and I ordered it with the HUGELY expensive fast shipping, I wanted the DVD next week. As I already said I was new and eager to see the DVD. I believe that the titel was the "Million Dollar Online Secrets".

The DVD cost $19.95 and the shipping cost $47.75 for a "International shipping 3 - 5 Business days".

I know the shipping cost freakin more than twice the price for the DVD but I don´t care. I wanted it fast and I wanted it safe (I don´t really trust international shiping that much, if it is not insured or similar). And it was not available in Sweden.

I paid for it with PayPal and I received the order confirmation from Masters Of Poker 2005-11-04.

Remember the shipping was supposed to be 3 to 5 business days? Well not it has been over a month. More than freakin 30 days!

I have NOT received any DVD!

I contacted them several times, now the "fun" begins.

They do not answer my emails.
They do not answer the phone.
They do not call me back if I leave a message on their answering machine.
They do not answer if I leave a message through their online contact-form.

What am I to do?

I called them several times.
I sent them three emails and twice I used the online contact stuff. (I was thinking if their email server somehow filters my emails at least this way I can get through).

Anyone a lawyer here? I am pretty pissed off, they are NOT going to steal my $68 and get away with it without me putting up a fight. What are my legal options here?

For a $47.75 shipping for a small DVD it had better be insured, or trackable with a shipment number or similar. It has not vanished into thin air, and if it has I had better get a new DVD because their insurance for the shipping had better pay for a second DVD.

THE THING THAT UPSETS ME THE MOST IS THE TOTAL FREAKIN SILENCE, AS IF THEY ARE TRYING TO JUST SCREW ME!!!!!

What am I to to??????

I RÉALLY want to WARN anyone dealing with Masters Of Poker. They are utter shitheads the way they are behaving, it seems. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Yours sincerely

Kent Kumpula
Sweden