View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 07:44 PM

Default Re: The Vice President of Torture

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Um not really. I'm condemning the Bush Administration for getting us into this debacle in Iraq.

[/ QUOTE ]
You were specifically condemning the Bush Admin for spending time arguing that "Democrats were the cause of all the world's problems" and that they should be spending "more time fighting terrorism and trying to end the Iraq War on positive terms". Talk about the pot and the kettle! Both parties as well as the exec branch need to stop with the politiking and work on solving the problems at hand. With both sides acting the way they are, you can't blame one and ignore the other.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever. This is not a case of of petty partisan politics. Not a case of a pox on both houses. Bush and his crew started a war that they weren't prepared to win. That's what I'm condemning them for. Yeah, I'm also condemning them for being lying sacks of guano and for wasting time treating their predicament as a political problem.

But the core condemnation is clearly that they got us into a war that they didn't know how to win. And they have no clue on how to get us out.