View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 05:32 PM

Default Re: Similar Tards...

[ QUOTE ]
That reminds me of this hand that happened to me last night. I get dealt AAQ3, suited to the ace in [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]'s in the CO and get a raise in preflop, we take a flop of 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4 ways. DING DING DING, motherFKERS.

Checks around to me, I pot it, get two callers. Turn is a 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and I'm like OH SH!T, but I still got a low draw so I pot it when the action checks around to me. Two callers (FK!). River puts out the T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], it checks around, I figure my hand might be in jeopardy so I bet 1/2 the pot, get two callers again! Guess what they had? One guy had the J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], the other guy had 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], both of those fking dumbasses thought they had STRAIGHT FLUSHES! I was like, TWO FROM THE HAND, THREE FROM THE BOARD, FKTARDS!!! Mwahhawhahshhashrhafdhfghfghfhff1

[/ QUOTE ]

So, not only did they think they had the straight flushes, but they also didn't come over the top with what (in their minds) would have been the top 2 nuts!?!?! Bad hand readers plus poor betting strategies, a double whammy!

They don't deserve that money! Keep up the good work Winter!