Thread: books for sale
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2005, 11:58 AM

Default books for sale

dear 2+2ers,

after playing every day for nearly a year, i found myself not wanting to play anymore. whats worse is that i also found myself not wanting to study. anyone who remembers me knows that i struggled to beat party's measly 2/4 game, but yet i still didnt want to study. i guess i became bored with the game we all love. i wasnt even close to mastering it, but i lost the desire to improve.

i took about a 2 month break from anything poker related. i took up golf [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. last week i started playing again and the situation hadnt improved. i didnt want to play, i didnt want to study. so i am selling off my library of poker books on ebay. all 26 of my books(15 of which are 2+2 titles) are starting at $.99 and have no reserve price. they are all gentley used and still in very good condition. some might even pass as new, if only because i didnt study like i shouldve [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]. honestly i wanted to keep them but they are cluttering up my office and a firm tug on the "ol ball and chain" convinced me otherwise.

here is a link to one of my auctions
link
if you click on view sellers other items, you can see all of the books i am selling. only the 2+2 books are up now. i will post the others later this evening when i have more time. good luck at the tables !

ps: i doubt i will check this thread, so if anyone has any questions for me you can ask them through ebay.