View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 01:40 AM

Default Re: Just got off phone with VIP--popup offers 20th or 21st

You shouldn't have been gathering the useless points in December without an offer to begin with.

I haven't been playing there hardly at all...I was playing the bare minimum to try to hang around for the Santa thing but I gave that up as I didn't think it was a terrifc value ($10 per day to have to commit to find time every freaking day??? nah. i'll stop).

I believe that the party-cruise promotion will not include points already accumulated in December.

When they did it before they just announced it and basically said, "Starting RIGHT NOW....first 20 players to get to 30k points get the cruise package."

This is pretty much how I expect them to do it this year (although they could also just do something like 'earn 10k points this week and get in a random drawing').

I agree that trying to push that santa and touchdown crap at us is pretty condescending. But I really don't understand why you were playing there in the first place.

i think many of us in the A/R forum and VIP club have significantly cut-back our play there and gone on to sites with better offers.

I haven't e-mailed them as much as some of you guys have.
I've sent a couple of things about my November pay and also asked "Hey...where's my December offer?" but their lack of interest gives me an idea of the direction they have taken.

If they want to put something together to get me to play there more on my current account then they can feel free to fire-away with their best offer.
I have told them that I am getting better offers elsewhere and what are they going to offer me (and when)? Their response has been nothing as far as I'm concerned (because the Santa, Touchdown and reload crap don't really count imo).
If they don't care about listening to my concerns then sobeit.