View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 10:30 AM

Default Re: Straddle Discussion

[ QUOTE ]
"I think BK is horribly wrong"

Here's how I see it. A poker player made a decision.

It happened to be BK, and it happened to be a decision to not straddle, but really it was just another decision by just another poker player. Could have been anyone, doing anything.

If there's one thing we assume about poker players and their decisions, it's that poker players are looking out for their own interests. So if I decide to quit when you would have stayed, or if BK decides to not straddle when you would have straddled, well, in both cases, and all others too, your opinion has nothing to do with it, just as I have nothing to do with you not quitting when I would have, just as BK has nothing to do with it when you decide to straddle. I'm not saying that everyone can be right when we make our decisions. More than that, I'm saying that everyone is always right. For who better can judge what is best for me better than I can? No one. Who can judge what is best for you better than you can? No one. Who can judge whether BK should have straddled better than BK can? No one.

Tommy

[/ QUOTE ]

Tommy I know there have been times in the mirage 3/6 game where I (along with GoT and Justin) have been positive your decision to not straddle was incorrect. So we found a simple solution, put the 6 chips out there for you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]