View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 03:24 PM

Default Re: Evidence AGAINST Christianity

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Do you really want us to go piece by piece through the Bible and present evidence/rationale why events contained therein are likely not true?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, especially because when I asked you in an earlier thread what made you leave Christianity, you told me it was because the idea of God sounded implausible. Hardly an objective evaluation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you point me to this, because I've studied the NT cover-to-cover and the teachings of the church and also a lot of non-Christian sources and came to a very well-thought out opinion that the Bible was bunk. Your summation of my "conversion" is totally off the mark.

[/ QUOTE ]

here
KIDLUCKEE:
It was based on the Bible (and how I was raised and educated, of course). I read the Bible myself and took my faith very seriously.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TXAG007:
So how did you reason the Bible to be incorrect? The reason I ask is because I believe appearances of conflict within the Bible to be resolved when placed in the proper context.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KIDLUCKEE:
A "god" created the universe.

He sent his "son" to save us from our "sins."

If we have "faith" in this "god" we will have "eternal" life.

These are but a few of the "details" that trouble me. Are they so easily resolved?