View Single Post
Old 09-03-2005, 05:42 AM

Default Telling the truth.

I feel like I am becoming a 2+2 consumer protection advocate. I don't like it.

I've been lurking here on 2+2 and on BonusWhores.com since the infancy of the poker boom. Only recently have I began to post here on 2+2, mainly because I didn't have many worthwhile experiences to share with my fellow 2+2 posters. Now, that I am more experienced, I feel I have a lot of substance to add to 2+2. I am happy to do it. 2+2 has been an invaluable asset to me over the years, and has helped me immeasurably. I am more than happy to return the favor.

Very recently, I have become more and more brutally honest about various online poker businesses. That's my style. I tell the truth, and I don't care if someone gets hurt by it, as long as it is true. My defiant honesty has finally hit me hard, HERE . I have nothing more to say about this particular incident, except that I am genuinely scared.

Where has my honesty gotten me?

I've also made attacks against other particular businesses HERE , HERE , HERE . I want to issue a blanket apology, immediately. I have no problem with any of these online cardrooms. None of these businesses are blacklisted at all. They have all made good, every single time. I might have little nits here and there, and I feel I am justified in pointing these out. If anyone EVER feels like I have done them wrong, I demand that they PM me immediately. It is a matter of respect. I will admit that I may get out of line, and make mistakes. After recent events, you will notice a VERY noticeable softening of my demeanor.

I do not want any more lawyers and lawsuit threats. I don't.

Please show me some basic human respect. I deserve it.

LargeCents