View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 01:25 PM

Default Re: Variation between limits

personally I think it is a combo of 2 things. I think I was significantly luckier at .5/1 than I am currently at 1/2. Other than that though, I think I either have uncovered a leak or althogether created one because of my .5/1 play. My went to SD % is much higher at 1/2, my win % at SD is lower, and my fold to river bet is lower. All of these show to me that I am facing more agression at 1/2 and not believe what they are telling me. At .5/1 I was ALWAYS king of the table, and when I got raised it always meant a fish just hit the nuts. At 1/2 there are actually players who raise top pair and raise AK PF. IMAGINE THAT. After datamining I have come to the conclusion that luck has played some factor, (AA has won a good 35% less at 1/2 than at .5/1) But I think that I also might be spewing on the later streets with UI AK or JJ on a board with 2 overs. On the other hand I think that I have become tighter and more agressive, I just have to control the agression more now that not EVERYONE is calling with nothing.