View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 11:07 PM

Default Chloroform <sp>

I havent read the entire thread, but, If it hasn't already been mentioned I thought this guy had 7c 8c on the river. That was the only hand I could possibly see him trying to make a move with PF and then being able to bet the river like that. Wow, that was a huge pot. After it got to be 5 bets, i'd just call, because only idiots put in that many bets with hands that you beat. I dont fault you here, except for the last couple of bets though. Give the fish his chips and wait for him to spew them your way over the next couple of hours.....OH but WAIT! Let me guess....he got up and left the table after one more orbit and you were steaming like a locomotive.

Here's my plan....get some chloroform and follow him to his posh room at the Wynn...when he gets in the elevator I want you to knock him out with the chloroform, and make sure you have a tattoo gun handy. Take the tattoo gun and tattoo the deuce four of clubs on his fishy forehead. Then dress him up as a woman and when he's regaining consciousness, drop him off at a gay bar with a bottle of KY in one hand and a bottle of water loaded with roofies in the other.

Teach that yap to suck out on you.....

Man I need some help with this tilt thing....

I'm on tilt just from the story you told....

Where is this [censored]? Lets get him.

OOPS! That was me with the 2c 4c trying to make a move on your Aces.....NEVERMIND WHAT I SAID BEFORE.

Tex