Old 12-15-2005, 06:31 PM
imported_azalin imported_azalin is offline
Member

Default Re: December VIP offers anyone?

From: vip@partypoker.com <vip@partypoker.com>
To: xxxxxx.com
Date: Dec 16, 2005 2:07 AM
Subject: Response from PartyPoker.com VIP Club [#xxxxx]
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Add sender to Contacts list | Delete this message | Report phishing | Show original | Message text garbled?
Dear xxxx,

Thank you for contacting the Customer Care Team.

You will be receiving your December offer during the latter part of this week. Please keep an eye for emails and pop-ups from ourselves during the next while.

Note: Please do not disclose your password to any individual/organization claiming to represent us. We will never ask you for the password to your account. If you receive any email or phone call from anyone requesting you to provide your password please report it to us immediately.

Please let us know if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to assist you via email or telephone.

Kind Regards,

Catriona Byrne
Poker Customer Care