Thread: Huh?
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2005, 04:35 PM

Default Huh?

So, I'm trying out the new .5/1 6-max tables on pp. This is in my first orbit, and the table is playing pretty aggro postflop, but loose/passive pf. Villian hasn't done anything that stood out before this hand, and with the limited # of hands, I am reluctant to put any sort of definitive read on her. What's your play on the turn?

-Jaran

Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is BB with K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Button calls, SB completes, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG calls, Button calls, SB calls.

Flop: (8 SB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls, Button calls, SB folds.

Turn: (5.50 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, Hero...