View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 06:27 PM

Default Two Questions from Tommy Angelo

Tommy asked me these by PM, and they seem like valid questions:
[ QUOTE ]
1) If I search for a person, and then I go read one of his posts found by the search, and then I use the back button to navigate away from the post, I get an "expired" page. Then if I go back one more time, I am at the search page, with the fields blank, so I have to start over and do another search in order to get to the user's second post in the list. Is there a better way?

2) It used to be that if I replied in a thread, and I clicked one of the boxes at the bottom (I don't recall the label of the box), I would get all replied in that thread sent to my regular email address. Not that doesn't happen, even if I check the "add to favorites" box. Is there a way I can get posts sent to my regular email again?

[/ QUOTE ]

For (1), is the answer "open each of the posts from the search page in a new window/ tab"? That works, but I agree that going forward to one of the posts and then back to the search results should work too.

For (2), this is the first I've heard about this. Anyone know anything about this? Can it be fixed?