View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 06:07 PM

Default 200/400 bellagio vs v good player

Same 200/400 as the other post (full table) . A couple hours later and I'm still running good with a very good tight/solid image. The villain in the hand is terry...a local woman who IMO is the best player at the table(and i'm either 2nd or a close third...so it's a decent game for 2 and 4). I know she respects my play quite a bit by a few comments she's made and we really haven't banged heads much yet. I've 3 bet her in position a few times and she's check/folded the flop. She hasn't been doing this vs other players so I think she thinks I'm pretty tight but maybe it's just the cards she's gotten vs me.

She opens in the CO which is no suprise(she opens a lot of hands...), especially on my blind. I've been givin it up pretty easily this session as the situations just haven't been right.

Folded to me in the BB with K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and I 3 bet. This is the 2nd time I've put a raise in out of the blinds and the last time I had kings and showed it down.

She calls.

Flop J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

I bet, she raises, I call.

Turn 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] I bet, she raises, I insta 3 bet.