View Single Post
Old 06-30-2004, 08:35 PM

Default Re: AviD

[ QUOTE ]

Reminds me of some guys from a neighboring town, Michael Vronsky and his buddies Nick and Steven. They are like schoolmates, hanging out in a local bar and enjoying weekends of deer-hunting. Michael and Nick are also both in love with Linda, who seems to juggle both of the men. But their placid life is soon to be changed after they are enlisted in the airborne infantry of Vietnam. So they all celebrate a goodbye at Steven's wedding and they leave to Vietnam, where they are captured by the enemy and forced to play a game of Russian Roulette. They escape and return home, but their lives are forever changed. Nick stays in Vietnam, Michael returns to Linda, and Steven is handicapped after losing a leg in the war.

Just something to think about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey. I couldn't help noticing my name in your post. When I see this, I feel a lot of distance...I feel far away. You know, I never got over Mikey marrying Linda, but life goes on. After what happened to Nick, man I guess I am just glad to be kicking around back here in PA.

Steph, I hope you end up making all the right moves and getting that college scholarship. I mean. One shot. That's what its's all about. One shot.

You can go to Coach Nickerson and tell him, "You see this? This is this. This ain't somethin' else. This is this!" Show him you are willing to make those moves so that you don't end up like me, drinking whiskey, hunting deer, and attending 14-hour wedding receptions.

Right now, I am trying to clear that bitch of a bonus at Aztec Riches.