View Single Post
Old 06-22-2004, 02:48 PM

Default Re: AviD

[ QUOTE ]
Steph, you had us at hello.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sir, deserve a Cocktail .

Ah, as the summer days roll around, I miss the Rain, Man. Looking forward to the Days of Thunder in August when I take two weeks off from the Firm and don't have to worry about the Color of Money. As we sound Taps to bid farewell to Summer, and I gaze at the Vanilla Skys of the gloaming, I feel like Losin' It just one more time.

Alas, such is a Risky Business as one does not wish to run afoul of The Outsiders, especially if you are a Narc (2002, didn't do much). Of course, being Born on the Fourth of July, I am quite fond of the summer months, especially as I type my Minority Report, Far and Away on the sands of the Mediterranean.

This Mission: Impossible as it may be, to confess my Endless Love to be Top Gun at my local shooting range, has been the subject of Legend around these parts for some time.

Of course, as I held my tongue, with Eyes Wide Shut, I proclaimed I would much rather be The Last Samurai on a Japanese Space Station (2002) than conduct an Interview with the Vampire.

"Respect the cock and tame the pussy" will be the battle cry of A Few Good Men; but most can't handle the truth that they would rather be sniffing a Magnolia than doing the tubesteak boogie. On the other hand there a few Young Guns (cameo) that would offer a wager with no Collateral that one would be hard-pressed to work Mission: Impossible 2and Austin Powers in Goldmember into the same sentence.

Of course, in reality, nothing has changed for me. I have been cerimoniously dismissed from my football team, thus, in order to get a college football scholarship and escape this dreary steel town, I have to make All the Right Moves.

So, Mr. Jerry McGuire, did you really have me at hello?