View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 11:58 PM

Default Re: Stars (!) VIP program

It's pretty much the same as 800k raked-hands once you get out of the smaller levels (like 800k hands of 5/10 6-max perhaps).

This is certainly possible.
But it's definitely a bit over-priced.
less than 2 cents of value per FPP is what you already get in the FPP store and most of the FPP tournaments already.

I would expect something better for a 'VIP-club' for high-volume players.

I would be interested in going for major tourney entries like this if I was getting something like 8 cents of value per FPP.

Right now I'm already getting 4.2 cents/hand in Party's VIP club (my offer for this month)...and others are doing even better (up to 10 cents per raked hand or more).
And that's direct cash.

When it's an item or package that I'm purchasing (as opposed to direct cash) I expect to get a better value.
This is especially so if there is a time-requirement involved (such as earn 100k FPP's in 2 months to win a PCA package for example)

FWIW - just because one high-volume player got an offer for 800k FPP's doesn't mean that's the price they will set it at for this VIP/high-volume club.
I would hope that the price for these will be better than current FPP prices/value.