View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 02:59 PM

Default Re: Bodog can kiss my arse

[ QUOTE ]
I was labeled a bonus abuser today. Tell you what I have 46k+ points at this place on top of my developing sports betting problem. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] They have a lot of nerve to be honest. The site offers no rake back and the bonus is based on contributed pots.

I at one time used 5k points to get a free roll in the 100k tourney they have. So over 51k times I have contributed to a pot raked over a dollar. Say my flops seen is 30% (obviously lower) and that should tell you the hands I have played at this site.

I have plenty of action at the site while not working a bonus there as well. I never 0 out my account and play there often.

Greed is killer and they can kiss my ass. The points are near worthless. I play 5/10 and 10/20 with a some 100/200 NL/PL Omaha and hold'em. Why in the hell would I want to wade my way through hundreds of people in a 1000 dollar freeroll to win 50 bucks?

No hand histories.

If this is how I will be treated I will take my business else where. Bodog can lick balls.

/rant off

[/ QUOTE ]

did they warn you or take away your bonuses? if 2nd, did they warn you first? as other dude asked, how much did you play off bonus? how often did you withdraw?