View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 05:52 PM

Default Re: Multi-way 10/20 ps, 500bb stacks

I don't need to show h@ll or kelly or any1 else at the table anything. I don't play 1000bb+ pots for metagame considerations. Maybe 200bb pots, however if anything i consider metagame spots in different smaller pots so that i can exploit them now (either opponents will call/fold too much).

Whoever suggested pushing, that just doesnt make sense IMO. UTG will probably call w/ a Qhigh flush, button will probably only call w/ the nuts, and UTG may possibly stack off on a 9hi flush. In other words we lose the most when behind and win the least when ahead.

Craze: you seem much less worried about h@ll than i was. Obviously i was more worried about UTG(and whoever suggested that the nut flush is more likely to smooth call than raise is plain wrong... look @ stack sizes). However i did not rule out that h@ll had me beat. I know you know him a lot better than I do, but I don't know if your reads are off because he is playing me and not you (i'd imagine my turn betting standards here are a bit tighter than yours, not sure tho), or if my reads are way off on him. I thouhgt button's range was perhaps only 3x as large as UTG's range.

I obviously dont like raising in hindsight for above stated reasons, and at the time i didnt like calling because what do i do if button pushes, or if utg leads allin on the river (i think i need to muck, but not so sure on the button push). Folding is obviously no fun as i have the third nuts.

Results to follow tomorow.