View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 03:27 PM

Default Re: Where do you feel your overlay is best?

[ QUOTE ]
18% VPIP?

If so, I am going against the grain.

It just isnt enough information imo to go on. This is probably due to my not understanding enough, so I would love to here how this is so fullproof. I don't see how a blanket stat over 10 levels of play can give you any true indication how they play it. I would not want to play in any amount of SnGs against 9 variation clones of myself.

How many people here have a 1k+ sample of SnGs over $1k buy in anyways? 1,2,3 none?

[/ QUOTE ]

Your wanting the tighest table you can get in your situation, which forces the answer to be 4th. Like Ire said earlier, if your table is agressive your going to have to end up playing tight but you dont get to see a great number of hands. Therefore, your likely to not get the cards you need for an agressive table. If ALL of your oponents arnt seeing many flops you must be at a tight table, because if they realized the situation they were in some would lean towards agression later in the game. Choice 1 and 2 are plain stupid because theres no gaurentee they are going to be to your left or right when you get to pushbot mode.

HC