View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 02:39 PM

Default Re: The \"answer\"

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PS- Raptor got it right and then told me that he has never been wrong in any thread ever. Feel free to discuss that if you'd like.

[/ QUOTE ]

i got it right because the question isnt that hard. then u made me change it so people could vote. oh, and yer a tool. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] holla

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont see how easy this question is given its vagueness. Irie said it was a matter of opinion but then said the answer was "clear cut"? Seeing flops 18% of the time doesnt mean much by itself. If its 18%, and passive thereafter, then that's one thing. But if these tighties are super TAG, then I don't know how advantageous this is. Especially if when most of their action will come later at higher blinds.

But I am willing to see how this could be correct.

[/ QUOTE ]

if ALL 9 players at the table other than you see less than 18% of the flops, you are in for a real treat. you will be able to accumulate a sick amount of chips up until level 4, and by the time u get there, you will have whittled everyone down to around 800-850, and you should have a healthy stack.

at this point, assuming everyone is a weak tight player, and seeing less than 18% of flops indicates that a little bit, even if they are just tight agressive, they STILL probably call WAY too tightly in the bb. you will be able to shove with near ease and continue to pick up chips.

sure, some of them will be playing the ideal 2+2 pushbot style, and will be stealing yer blinds in turn, but you are already miles ahead of them, and assuming you play well also, you wont have any problems dealing with them. i much rather have an entire table see less than 18% of flops than ONE person to my left who folds a lot, or ONE person to my right who folds a lot, or 3 maniacs that prevent me from picking up pots early. thats raptors argument.. argue against if u must. holla