View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 03:10 AM

Default Re: Biggest difference between 55\'s and 33\'s?

[ QUOTE ]
i just started playing 55's today. the 3 things that struck me the most was A) the PF raises early on are more like 5-8 times BB vs. 3-5x BB in the 33's....B) post flop bets are frequently overbetting the pot in the 55's and not so much in the 33's...and C) not as many ultrafish begging to get stacked early. oops! forgot to add that there was also a noticeable difference in the number of PF re-steals in the 55's vs. the 33's in the middle stages of the tourney. got caught myself a few times.

i only played 14 55's today (only cashed in 2, one 1st and one 2nd). are the things i mentioned typical, or did i just happen to run into some of this today? what else can i expect in terms of big differences?

tripdad

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe nobody is going to flame you. Ok, fine... I will.

I believe that the ability to beat poker consistently, and the inability to be capable of understanding that you cannot recognize typical patterns when N=14 are incapatable with one another.

Either you cannot beat this game, or you realize how silly your post is. One of these two MUST be true.

Irieguy

PS- I played in 4 109's last night that went to level 9 with 6 players left. Has anyone else noticed this trend?