View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 09:38 PM

Default Re: Encouraging your table to stall in a tourney (long....as usual)

BS like this is part of the reason Party gives poor responses to legitimate emails. In your intial emails you didn't even provide the relevant hand histories to support your claims, nor were you 100% certain the action went down like you said. Then, when they give you a very reasonable response, you keep badgering them over and over and over.

You're being unrealistic and plain greedy asking for an entry. If you were on such a short stack that slowplaying disadvantaged you that much, you had the worst odds of anyone there for making the cut. Also, playing slowly and extremely tightly is common on the bubble, especially for such a big prize as this with guaranteed places. Although the chatter should be warned, I doubt the chat made much difference. Your only legitimate beef is the AA hand, which again only deserves a warning for a first offence and certainly not disqualification. You aren't even sure this hand took place:

[ QUOTE ]
fwiw - I could have sworn the guy showed the table his AA...and I think it's possible that this rep looked up the wrong hand-number to look at his hole-cards....but I couldn't swear to it

[/ QUOTE ]