Thread: stupid girls
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 09:19 AM

Default stupid girls

this is my first time reading this forum, i noticed a few topics about girls, so i figured i'd start one.

background: i met this girl 2 summers ago, we hit it off real well and started dating in december of 03. the first 6 months were great. then i had a "rough patch" in my life where i had no business being in a relationship, mainly because i didn't like myself so it was hard to love someone else. we were off an on up until about march/april of this year. things ended in early spring, i thought for good. i thought the best way to get over her would be stop talking to her and go our seperate ways. we didn't talk much for a couple months, then recently (about a month ago) we started talking and i fell for her really hard. i told her that i wanted to be with her and that i'd show her things have changed with me. she said she still loved me but couldn't be with me because now she was the one not ready for a relationship. i told her that she would be, and we spent a weekend together and it was great. we both were so happy and seemingly on the right track.

i guess this tuesday she started acing weird and i could tell something was wrong. she told me that it was the same feeling she had before, she wasn't ready for a relationship and she was only happy when we were toghether in person. so she broke up with me, and says that if we are meant to be that someday we will be in the same place at the same time and thigns will just happen. (i think its BS)

so my question is how do i get over this girl? being her friend is too hard because i will always have feelings and never move on, and it seems she doesn't have a problem moving on. what would you do?