Thread: best mouse?
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 10:22 AM

Default Re: best mouse?

Logitech MouseMan PS/2 Mouse

[ QUOTE ]
Ultra-high PS/2 report rate & ultra-accurate analog mechanism for extremely smooth, precise, and stable movement even in fastest and highest acceleration settings. The ultimate mouse for ultra-high screen resolution graphics applications and ultra-high refresh rate games. (FYI: this mouse - adjustable up to 200Hz, typical USB mouse - fixed at 125Hz)

[/ QUOTE ]

I know this thing is a relic but all the new mice I've tried arent as responsive and smooth. Logitech doesnt even list it as availbale any more on its website and Dell SpareParts stopped selling them about a year ago.

A guy on Ebay sold me a dozen for $30.

Do the newer mice have the faster response rates?..I'm sure they do ..but I tried newer basic Logitech mouses and more expensive Logitech mouses like the MX510 and they were not as functional.

This mouse is wide at the base but not very high and its flat at the top not rounded- and very easy to maneuver with the faster response multi-tasking..of course it's a relic..I'd be willing to make the jump to the 21stcentury if I could find a better mouse...any suggestions?

I was not happy with the MX510 and most of the new mice have a similar profile.