View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 10:41 AM

Default Re: First day at college

[ QUOTE ]
You should rush with no intention of joining a frat. Free booze for like a month, with non-stop fun. Also, try to go to class as much as possible and try to meet somebody new each day. You'll make the best friends of your life, and will have the time of your life. Take fun electives - you'll learn about random sh1t that will make you a better person, or at least much better at bar trivia. Take communication and psych classes. I always made the promise to myself to keep up on my reading before every semester, but I always failed. Still, it's good to aim high. Party a lot, work hard, and find something that you want to do with your life - not something that others want you to do. College is the best since you get to be a child and an adult at the same time. Do plenty of dumb stuff, but try to stay out of jail. Also, remember to call your mom every once in awhile - she'll miss her little huggybear.

[/ QUOTE ]

This sums it up nicely. JA is wise. Have fun in college, it's awesome. Spoken as yet another married 30+ who is extremely jealous of you. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]