View Single Post
Old 08-21-2005, 09:01 PM

Default Re: Is it ever ok to ask to sip another man\'s beer?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How do you deal with family style dinners? Like at Chinese restaurants, pot luck dinners, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm fine with that. I'm fine with walking in the sewer, I'm fine with sewing giant lacerations shut, I'm fine shoveling pig [censored], I'm fine with handling cadavers, I'm fine picking up hundreds of rotting mice, and I'm even fine with wiping a mans brains off of a couch. I have done all of those btw.

I just don't like some herpes and hepatitis laden stripper slobbering all over my beer. And considering the number of people out there that are infected (and don't even know it), I don't like random strangers doing it either. I also don't like eating food that was handled by someone who may of just finished picking their nose. Outside of a skin lesion, the digestive tract is the most vulnerable part of the body. I also don't like turning some people down and letting other people in the same room have a sip. I find it much easier to say "If you aren't kissing me, your not sucking on my beer". I find this especially useful since I do have friends that have put their mouths in places no man should go.

[/ QUOTE ]