View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 11:32 PM

Default Re: Correct Flop raise?

I think the call pre-flop might be correct when the SB calls ahead of you. Even if it gets capped 4 ways you are paying 3 BB's for a pot of 16BB's. Over 5:1 to see a flop. If it's a mistake with AJs and that many in, I don't think it's that large of one.

On the flop, I'm check/raising any. I would hate to have UTG+2 raise and have everyone fold. It didn't work that way, and as long as there is 4 players involved, I'm definitely 3-betting the way you played it and hoping for a cap with everyone in.

I just check the turn. Without the [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] coming, we are still WB with only ace-high which I'm sure is killed.

I am thinking we want to catch a heart, and not pair the board. That's the 5 and 3 of [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. If the board does pair with one of those, I still want to see a showdown, but just as cheap as possible. I'm still guessing one of these guys has AA or KK so we still might be shown only 2-pair.

I check the turn. Although, with this many folks in a pot this huge, I'm probably missing some bets.