Thread: The Master Plan
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 02:10 PM

Default Re: The Master Plan

[ QUOTE ]
...This would make my goal of $6k almost impossible to reach, but I have one last trick in my sleeve: MTTs. I want to play at least 1 MTT per day during this period. Variance is huge there, but it also opens the possibility of hitting a big score....

[/ QUOTE ]
You had a problem managing your bankroll before?? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Why not play the slots or roulette instead? They've got an even bigger payoput if you hit.. Oh wait.. the Lotto!! Ain't variance a biatch though -

Honestly, skip the MTT stuff unless it's part of your longterm plan, not a short term goal of the $6K. As for the BR question, why wait to move up to the 22s if you feel you can beat them now? Seriously? If you run cold and lose your bankroll are you going to stop playing? Probably not. I say you're throwing money away playing the 6s and 11s if you feel you have proven you can beat the 22s for %15 ROI. And your goal is to make X amount by X date, not to continue learning and get better at the lower levels so you can compete at the 22s (not saying you can crush the 22s, but you've stated YOU feel you can).

Best of luck reaching your goal!